1. SPONSOR: Virgin HealthMiles, Inc., 492 Old Connecticut Path, Suite 601, Framingham, MA 01701.
2. GENERAL: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The National Employee Wellness Month Challenge (the "Challenge") is subject to all applicable national, federal, state and local laws.
3. TO ENTER: Enter the Challenge by logging in to your Virgin HealthMiles account and joining your organization's team. The Challenge begins at 12:01 a.m. local time June 3, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. local time June 28th, 2013. Earn a prize drawing entry by joining your organization's step challenge team. Limit of 1 entry per person. (Step challenge rules can be found here under "View Rules and Regs") Entrants must be the authorized account holder of the email account from which the entry is made. Registration into the Challenge indicates permission to use the entrant's name, hometown and state in any subsequent member-wide communications regarding winners, should the registrant win a prize, unless prohibited by law.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The National Employee Wellness Month Challenge is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are HealthMiles members as of May 29, 2013 and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITTED BY LAW. Employees of Virgin HealthMiles, its affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and electronic media firms, their immediate family, and members sponsored by Virgin HealthMiles are not eligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
5. PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded
|(1)||(1) SpaFinder Wellness gift cards||value: $100.00|
|(2)||(1) Harry and David 6-month Signature Fruit of the Month Club||value: $222.00|
|(3)||(1) FitDesk X1||value: $349.00|
|(4)||(1) Polar RCX5 Run - Red||value: $419.95|
|(5)||(1) Polar FT60 - Purple||value: $219.95|
|(6)||(1) Fitbit One||value: $99.95|
|(7)||(1) Fitbit Aria Scale||value: $129.95|
|TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $1,540.80|
All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
No substitution for prizes except as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the Sponsor's discretion. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Winners are responsible for taxes due, and for any expenses not mentioned in the prize description.
6. WINNERS; RELEASE: Winners will be selected on or about July 9, 2013 in random drawings held by Sponsor; all decisions are final. Limit of one prize per household. Winners will be notified by email and may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (and where permitted by law, a Publicity Release), that must be returned within three (3) business days of the date on the notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize acceptance constitutes permission to use winner's name and likeness for publicity purposes, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Challenge, entrants hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, electronic media firms, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Sponsor Parties"), from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that the entrants may have, or which may arise, against any of the Sponsor Parties for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, and whether to person or property, including death and personal injury, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the entrants' acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize in the Challenge, or the entrants' participation in the Challenge, or participation in any Challenge or prize related activity, or any travel related to the Challenge, or any travel for any prize related activity. The Sponsor Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries or Internet, technical, hardware, software, telephone, or transmission failures of any kind that may limit a person's ability to enter the Challenge. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in the Challenge. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, and to cancel or suspend the Challenge should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of the promotion or if Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Challenge as planned (all as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates these Official Rules or any law, rule or regulation in connection with the Challenge, disrupts or tampers with the operation of the Challenge or engages in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor or any other entrant (all as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion).
8. GOVERNING LAW: By participating in this promotion each entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Massachusetts and that Sponsor's interpretation and application of these rules is final and binding on all entrants.
8. WINNER'S LIST; RULES REQUEST. For a copy of the winners list of the National Employee Wellness Month Challenge, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sponsor at the above address, ATTN: Winner's List, within 6 months after this National Employee Wellness Month Challenge ends.